Jeremy Hayes | Frontend Developer
7436 Henderson Gin Road, Shreveport, LA, 71107
Driven professional with over 5 years web development experience (CMS/Static). Adept at developing Frontend/backend websites. Experience in WordPress custom theme and plug-in development. Comfortable with in browser design and editing with Brackets. Ample experience developing and designing for cross-browser/device compatibility. Comfortable in backend development situations.
- Ample experience developing and troubleshooting WordPress websites.
- Experience developing custom plug-ins.
- Capability to develop fully responsive sites across devices and browsers.
- Ample experience Developing custom/responsive themes.
- Proficient in modifying exsisting themes via child themes.
- Ample experience converting design files to functioning websites.
- Extensive experience using Bootstrap3 and 4.
- Experience installing and configuring LAMP servers on a variety of Linux flavors.
- Willing to learn new skills.
3/6/2011 – present
- Designed and web applications for clients.
- Configured Linux Apache Servers for clients.
- Used responsive design techniques.
- Back end development with PHP.
- Maintained a set of virtual box servers for testing web applications before deployment.
3/1/2016 – 4/12/2016
- Installed Satellite TV equipment.
- Used test equipment; aim meter, wire tracer, and multimeter.
Shreveport Security Systems
1/25/2011 – 3/1/2016
- Installed electronic security equipment; CCTV, alarm panels, sensors, and access control systems.
- Used test equipment; aim meter, wire tracer, network cable tester, and multimeter.
- Used crimping tools to make RG-6, CAT-5 and CAT-6 cables.
- Trained new employees in industry standard methods for installing and troubleshooting electronic security/life safety equipment.
38th Avenue Baptist Church
8/12/2007 – 9/26/2011
- Developed biblical education programs for the youth group.
- Taught Bible studies on Sunday and Wednesday nights, as well as, Sunday School on Sunday morning.
- Assisted the senior pastor with visitation duties.
- Developed budgets for youth and outreach related events.
- Maintained the church website and electronic equipment.